You know those modern homes with all white walls and visually arresting big pieces of art that catch your eye? Well that’s the artistic filter we used to sift through dozens of black cat posters and pick out only the most striking designs for you.
Some of these would look great in a kids’ room, and would be the crown jewel on an expansive wall.
You’ll be thrilled with all the paper and framing options on these posters. To help you navigate the options, we created a nifty buying guide at the end of the page we think you’ll find useful. Happy shopping!
Black Cat Posters – Illustration Style
These items live on Zazzle.com – you’ll love their 5-star quality and customer service!
Black Cat Posters – Photographic Style
Any cat lover knows it’s hard to get the just the right photo, but we sure do love these!
We’ve chosen our favorites, but feel free to explore more black cat art posters here.
Poster Buying and Customization Guide
Something cool about these posters is that you can choose how plain or fancy you would like them. Because of the customization options, prices can range from $15 to $100 — you are in control! Here are a couple of steps to help guide your customiztion:
Step 1: Choose a size:
- The default size is usually geared to showcase the artwork dimensions.
- However, you will get an instant visual preview of the artwork when you change the dimensions.
- Also notice that the sizes have notes on the pricing impact.
Step 2: Pick a material and finish:
- Value poster paper – Matte finish, nothing fancy.
- Semi-gloss poster paper – Pretty standard poster paper.
- Heavyweight matte paper – Less likely to tear; designed not to fade or change color.
- Gloss Canvas – Photo quality, made of a cotton-poly blend that won’t fade.
Step 3: Decide on framing
- This is completely optional, however the service is top-notch.
- The standard frame comes in black and is the lower-priced option.
- The custom frame option lets you choose different woods and finishes (prices vary)
- Make sure to check the visual preview once you choose a frame to make sure it looks right!