What we love most about black cat charms is that where you put them is open to your imagination. The most obvious place to put them is on a charm bracelet, right? Yes. But it’s far from the only place.
Don’t miss our list of cat charm ideas at the bottom of the page!
So whether you love the black kitties or know someone who does, custom options like finish, color and sometimes text are sure to please. And starting at around $15, you may find them as irresistible as we did.
Cherry-Picked Black Cat Charms Collection
The items below live on Zazzle.com – you’ll love their 5-star quality and customer service!
We’ve chosen our favorites, but feel free to explore more black cat charms here.
Black Cat Charms – Creative Usage Ideas
Aside from the bewitching black kitties, one of the neat features of these charms is that they feature a “lobster claw” finding, which conveniently clips on to so many different things. See what you think of our ideas to attach our little shadow cats:
- Hook on a charm bracelet (obviously)
- Link up on a necklace chain
- Atttach to zippers as an easy way to personalize backpacks, cosmetics bags, purses, and luggage
- Use a jump ring to create a unique ceiling fan pull
- Attach to a spiral notebook or journal
- Put one around your power cords and chargers
- Clip it to your keychain
So there you have it, plenty of uses for these unreasonably cute charms!
You must be logged in to post a comment.